ALPINE SNOWMOBILE CENTER
What’s New at The Alpine Snowmobile Center
* A complete retail outlet and shop. Everything for the snow, from lip balm to boots, from snowmobile oil to snowmobile spark plugs – and batteries of course.
* The only snowmobile repair shop in Bear Valley with the best snowmobile mechanic on the Highway 4 corridor.
* A 10% discount on snowmobile rentals.
* A loaner sled for overnight serving at no charge.
* A separate Waiting Room inside the Transportation Center – open and available 24 hours a day for The Snowmobile Center customers. Hot beverages will be available, along with Wi-Fi, television, and rest rooms. The waiting room will provide a warm and safe haven for dropping off family and friends while you load the snowmobile and park the car. Picking up family and friends will be as easy as riding the snowmobile to the Center. If you cannot take everyone, then those left behind can continue to stay in a warm and safe environment.
* Are you concerned about your battery? Just call at least two days ahead of your arrival and we will check the status of your battery. If it requires a trickle charge, we will do it. If it requires a new battery, we will replace it after receiving your approval.
* Need gas? Just call us to request that we fill your snowmobile when we place it outside for pick up. This service is free, just pay for the fuel we pump. This means, for most storage customers, you will never need to pump gas again.
* Need your driveway groomed? For a reasonable fee, we will arrange a grooming service for your driveway and provide a clear path to your door. We will do this after any major storm or just prior to your arrival if there has been any significant accumulation since your last visit to Bear Valley.
* Need a place to store your snowmobile gear and/or ski equipment? We have a limited number of reasonably priced storage lockers available at The Snowmobile Center adjacent to the waiting room.